I have some outstanding anon asks from now to the past few weeks that I’m going to answer tonight, and then I’m going to disappear for probably around four to five days or so. :(
I, uh…it just kind of hit me that I have a final research paper due a week from now and I haven’t started it yet.
Ok everybody…..I have this great new idea for a blockbuster movie series…..picture this…..dystopian future…….and teenagers…….
"beat the pussy up"
"tear that ass up"
"smashed that shit"
Porn has created a fucked up mindset and you cannot tell me it hasn’t
It’s not okay when you see nothing but
"MONSTER DICK DESTROYS TEEN PUSSY"
"SLUTS POUNDED FOR HOURS"
There is no intimacy. There is no sensitivity
Just the vagina as a masturbation toy for the penis to use.
Not two or more human beings coming together and actually ENJOYING themselves.
A post-Winter Soldier rec list
There’s been an incredible, overwhelming glut of really great Steve/Bucky stories in the wake of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Of the ones I’ve managed to read so far, here are a few of my favorites.
- lost my fear of falling by wistful_joy (Gradual, gorgeous post-Winter Soldier recovery with the best ending anyone could ever have come up with. Pretty and perfectly-paced).
- what we find in the telling by faberga (Steve tells people about Bucky Barnes. Poignant and lovely and so beautifully written).
- To make bright and clear your path by lanyon (Utterly gorgeous scenes from Bucky’s fragmented, but healing, mind. The best characterization in all the land.)
- Take this pulse with you by honeypuffed (Bucky listens to Steve’s heartbeat. Spans seventy years, from pre-WWII, to post-Winter Soldier. Lovely).
- Bed and Breakfast by pizzacakes1234 (Bucky recovers and Steve tries to help. Desperately beautiful imagery).
- Soft Spot for the Hell Raisin’ Boy by ifeelbetter (Bucky gives Sam tips for the care and feeding of one Steve Rogers. Funny and well-written and fun).
- there is thunder in our hearts by beardsley (Steve and Sam take Bucky on a trip. Bucky’s re-learning himself and they’re re-learning each other. Melancholy and stunningly-written).
- you wanted a taste of it by haipollai (Body-swap. Steve’s looking for Bucky and finds him in the most unexpected way. Painful and gorgeous with just the loveliest ending).
- It’s Not Home Without You by DaftPunk_DeLorean (Bucky shows up at Steve’s apartment. Perfect, soul-wrenching hurt/comfort).
- the cold calculus of war by occamstireiron (Bucky, still very much the Winter Soldier, tries to figure out why Steve Rogers is wasting all his time on a broken asset. Gorgeous and sad).
- young hearts, out of our minds by junko (The post-Winter Soldier fluff we all need. Steve and Bucky being adorable dorks)
I honestly cannot stress the issue on how vital and important it is to speak to people you can confide in about your personal issues and endeavors in life. Do not shelter yourself because a rotten human being decided to step across your path and do not give your enemies the satisfaction of you cowering in their aftermath.
A shadow is meant to reside beneath your feet, not reign over you.